RemGrit® Carbide Grit Reciprocating Saw Blade cuts extremely hard abrasive materials. The cutting edge of tungsten carbide particles is permanently bonded to an alloy steel back. This blade cuts what other blades can’t.
- Reciprocating saw blade cuts extremely hard abrasive materials.
- High heat and abrasion resistance.
- No teeth to dull or chip.
- Blades cut on both strikes.
- Resists snagging and are always smooth cutters.
- Use for fiber glass, fiber reinforced cement, slate and plaster.
Applications Fiberglass, plastics, plaster, slate
Blade Thickness (IN) .035
Cutting Edge Material Carbide grit
Shank Universal 1/2"
Teeth Per Inc Continuous grit
Width (IN) .75