Steps to ordering your custom built AccuLube applicator.
1. Select the number of pumps desired. Standard default is one pump. Select one pump for each lubriication point up to 6. If you need more than six nozzles call the office at 888.906.9370.
2. Select the hose length. Hose range from 12 to 40 ft and are all the same length. Hose length can be shortened when you install the unit.
3. Select the reservoir size and low light indicator option.
4. Select the voltage required, 24 VAC, 110 VAC 240 VAC or manual on/off.
5. Select the type of Nozzle and add it. The configurator will add the appropriate number of nozzles based on the number of pumps.
6. Selectd the pump sequencing option. 1 x 1 configuration adds one solenoid for each pump so each pump can fire indepenently. The 50/50 option divides the number of pumps on two and adds a solenoid for each bank, eg. if you have a 6 pump applicator selecting the 50/50 option adds two solenoids so you have two groups of 3 pumps firing independently.
7. Add the AccuLube custom applicator to your shopping cart and check out. You will receive a phone call from customer service within 24 hours to review and confirm your selections. Delivery time is 10 days to 2 weeks.